Issuing a driving license from the seventh category
To obtain a driver's license from the seventh category) special disabled (
الفئة المستهدفة من الخدمة:
people with disabilities
All licensing sections except (General Licensing sections, Al Hurra Licensing, Customs Licensing, Retail Licensing, Jerash Licensing)
A certificate of competency from one of the training centers licensed to train the seventh category.
To be at least 18 years old
Availability of the health conditions for obtaining a seventh class license according to the decision of the licensing physician.
Civil status ID, valid passport, or military appointment certificate.
A certificate of competency from one of the licensed training centers with (20) theoretical lessons and (40) practical lessons
Proof of military service for Jordanian males born in 1989 AD or above
(10) practical lessons and he is exempted from the theoretical examination.
A recent colored personal photo (4 x 6) number 2.
Driving license if he holds a Jordanian driving license of another category.
Refer to the Public Service Office and obtain the service submission form.: 1 Days
form delivery, after filling it out with the documents, shall be handed over to the public service employee for the purpose of preliminary checking.: 2 Minutes
Refer to the doctor approved in the department (medical examination) to seal the transaction.: 1 Minutes
Reviewing the concerned employee for the purpose of paying the prescribed fees.: 3 Minutes
Apply for a theoretical examination if:
- Successfully passing the examination, the appointment officer shall review the appointment to take an appointment for the practical examination, according to the role of the center and the category of the license.
- In case of failure, the theoretical examination shall be submitted after at least two weeks after paying the prescribed fees.
: 60 Minutes
Apply for a practical examination if:
- Failing: A notification of the mistakes he made during the examination is given by the Chairman of the Practical Examination Committee, and then the employee reviews the appointments and has the right to apply for the examination again after a period of no less than (14) days has passed from the date of failure after paying the prescribed fees.
- Success: - The transaction is received by the chairman and member of the committee to the receptionist, who checks the transaction and saves it in a special file.
: 15 Minutes
Review the comprehensive employee to meet the prescribed fees and issue the license.: 5 Minutes
theory examination: 60 Minutes
practical examination: 15 Minutes
Issuance of the license.: 9-15 Minutes
Theoretical re-examination: 10 Dinar
the practical re-examination : 15 Dinar
- Transaction fees for the first time: 26.50 Dinar
if he is exempt from the theoretical examination: 16.50 Dinar
License issuance for issuing a license for the first time for a period of two years: 20.9 Dinar
Training Centers: Issuance of training certificate
Ministry of Health (doctor): Perform a medical examination
Amman Municipality: Checking the violations and collecting the value of the violations, if any