Issuing a driving license of the second category) 1.2 (Non-Jordanians
Obtaining a second-class driving license (construction, agricultural) for non-Jordanians for the first time
الفئة المستهدفة من الخدمة:
All licensing departments in the Kingdom (except for the public, customs, free, and West Amman licenses).
A certificate of competency from one of the licensed training centers with twenty theoretical hours, if he does not have a certificate of the third category, as a minimum, and it is granted for a period of one year.
He must not be more than (18) years old when submitting the application.
The approval of His Excellency the Minister of Interior to obtain a driver's license.
Security approval from the General Intelligence Department.
A valid passport
A recent color photograph (4 x 6).
A valid annual residence permit for those covered by the residence law.
Security approval from the General Intelligence Department
Driver's work permit
The approval of His Excellency the Minister of Interior
Refer to the Public Service Office and obtain the service submission form.: 7-10 Days
Refer to the Ministry of the Interior (Traffic Safety Section): 3-10 Days
Visit the public service office and obtain the service submission form.: 1 Minutes
form delivery, after filling it out with the documents, shall be handed over to the public service employee for the purpose of preliminary checking.: 2 Minutes
Refer to the doctor approved in the department (medical examination) to seal the transaction.: 1 Minutes
Reviewing the concerned employee for the purpose of paying the prescribed fees.: 3 Minutes
Apply for a theoretical examination if:
- Successfully passing the examination, the appointment officer shall review the appointment to take an appointment for the practical examination, according to the role of the center and the category of the license.
- In case of failure, the theoretical examination shall be submitted after at least two weeks after paying the prescribed fees.
: 60 Minutes
Apply for a practical examination if:
- Failing: A notification of the mistakes he made during the examination is given by the Chairman of the Practical Examination Committee, and then the employee reviews the appointments and has the right to apply for the examination again after a period of no less than (14) days has passed from the date of failure after paying the prescribed fees.
- Success: - The transaction is received by the chairman and member of the committee to the receptionist, who checks the transaction and saves it in a special file.
: 15 Minutes
Review the comprehensive employee to meet the prescribed fees and issue the license.: 5 Minutes
theory examination: 60 Minutes
practical examination: 15 Minutes
Issuance of the license.: 9-15 Minutes
Transaction fees for the first time : 26.50 Dinar
Issuance fees for one year: 19.70 Dinar
- Fees for the physical examination : 10 Dinar
practical examination : 15 Dinar
Training Centers: Issuance of training certificate
Ministry of Health (doctor): Perform a medical examination
Amman Municipality: Checking the violations and collecting the value of the violations, if any
special branch: Granted security approval
General Intelligence Department: Granted security approval
Ministry of the Interior / Directorate of Traffic Safety: Issuance of consent